Thursday, May 10, 2012

News Article- May 10

Wife Hits Husband Over Vote

A Wisconsin man was hospitalized after he jumped in front of his wife's SUV. Why did he jump? He was attempting to prevent his wife from voting for Gov. Scott Walker. Neighbor's say they had been fighting since the early afternoon. The husband walked in front of the car for a couple of blocks and was on the hood at one point. Shockingly, this isn't their first run in with the law.

That man is psycho. I enjoyed this article, kind of. It was a good length, but nothing super crazy happened besides the husband being ran over. I wish there would've been pictures, so I could get to know these people. I enjoy creeping on crazy couples. Any who, this article is somewhat important, but I know for a fact more important things are going on elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment