Thursday, April 12, 2012

News Article- April 12

Chocolate, vanilla, or pot?

Waldorf, MD, has an anything but usual ice cream truck. The driver is being accused of selling drugs instead of ice cream. Alexander Hoskins was given away by a crime tip about his illegal drugs. Officers found a stash of marijuana as well as an extra bag of cash....in his underwear. The man claims to have been selling drugs for quite some time. Hoskins was selling to teens and young adult by word of mouth. He's been charged, but he is out om bail at this time.

I always got Bugs Bunny at our ice cream truck, not crack! I liked the length of the article. I like that the video showed his truck, and Hoskins being arrested. I think the man is an idiot for thinking he could get away with anything like this. Surprisingly, this article was able to hold my attention. Is it newsworthy? I think so, but there are a lot more important crimes happening around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment