Thursday, April 26, 2012

News Article- April 26

Silly Putty Fun Facts

Most people just think of the floppy goo that you find when you crack open the egg. Little do people know, it was actually a war-time accident. Silly Putty was used in World War II as an adhesive. It's one of the first substances to be classified as a liquid and a solid. They changed the formula so it won't lift print off of newspapers because it's bad for our health. Finally, you can make your own Silly Putty; you only need Elmer's glue.

I'm going to make me some Silly Putty! I honestly thought only duck tape was around for World War II. The article was fairly short, but it covered everything important. I find it interesting that they had to change the Putty's formula which make it less awesome. I know for a fact that the Kardashian's big payday was more interesting, but I wouldn't consider this super newsworthy either.

No comments:

Post a Comment