Tuesday, April 17, 2012

News Article- April 17

Human Remains Found At Titanic Wreck

The coast guard has reviewed photos in 2004 of Titanic and claim to have found human remains. The picture shows a man's dress coat and boots buried in the mud two and a half miles below the surface. The remains are surrounded by dishes, but researches believe the dishes have spread out quite a bit. Scientists say that the way the boots were placed made them look like they "belonged to a body." The boot is just another reminded of the underwater resting place.

Ha! I knew there were still bodies down there! I really liked this article. It was pretty long, but it held my attention. (I sound so ADHD when I say that.) Even though the ship is in international waters, it should be preserved as long as possible. All these new findings just prove that there are still remains down there, but they should be left to rest in piece. As a whole, I think this article is extremely newsworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment