Thursday, March 15, 2012

News Article- March 15

Beat by Bieber?

Justin Bieber is known whole wide as a teenage heartthrob, but now is can be considered an abuser. Michael Nuanes Jr.'s girlfriend beat after an argument with a Justin Bieber doll. He claims that she picked up the doll and started chucking it at him. The girlfriend fought back in saying that in January Nuanes pulled out her hair, beat her, locked her in the bathroom, and hit her with the bathroom door. The boyfriend alleged forced the girlfriend to change her Facebook relationship status or else. Nuanes was arrested but released, and the girlfriend has fled to a friend's house.

At first I didn't think this article would be very good. It was a short article and very easy to read. I like that they didn't release the girlfriend's name. That would humiliate her. I think the girlfriend threw the doll out of sheer self defense. I know that I would definitely fight back if my boyfriend was abusing me mentally and physically. I feel sympathy for the poor girl. As a whole, I really liked this article, and I do believe that people should be aware of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment