Tuesday, March 6, 2012

News Article- March 6

Snooki Flashes Engagement Ring

Nicole 'Snooki' Pilozzi hasn't publicized her engagement yet, but she is wearing a giant diamond ring. She also hasn't addressed her pregnancy rumors with boyfriend Jionni LaValle. She was spotted wearing her ring when her and J-Woww went to the pet store together. Rumor has it that her pregnancy could damage her MTV spin-off show chances. Producers say that nobody likes to watch a sober Snooki.

I think it's funny how obsessed we are with Snooki's life. The article was fairly long but decent. It rambled a little bit. I like that there were tons of 'baby bump' pictures......fake! I just think that people should leave her alone, and let her handle her private business privately. It was a good news article, but I wouldn't consider this the most important thing happening in the news today.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your statements. If an entertainer actually exhibited some talent like for me the Braxtons then there might be a reason to follow them. But characters like Snooki, Paris Hilton, and the Kardashians annoy me because they have no talent and are famous for no other reason than reality TV. I think news needs to lay off on these types of stories and focus more on what is really affecting people.

    ReplyDelete