Monday, March 26, 2012

News Article-March 26

Creeping Husband Arrested 

Doyle Hardwick was browsing Facebook late one night when he asked his wife not to sit next to him. The wife insisted that she didn't want to sit anywhere else. The husband thought that giving the wife eight beers would make her fall asleep, but that didn't work. Doyle thought that the police would make her fall asleep since he thought it was an evasion of privacy. In reality, Doyle got arrested for misusing 911, and it wasn't the first time.

I thought this article was pretty short, but it covered everything. I wish there would've been a picture of the couple, so I could've known them. That just shows how Facebook can get people in trouble, again. I don't know if I'd consider a domestic abuse case very newsworthy. I think it's important for people to be informed, but I don't know if this article was that important.

1 comment:

  1. Here is another example of Facebook intervening with a person's life. The husband in my opinion is too Facebook obsessed, even though he was hiding something. I would say there were some issues in the marriage even BEFORE this incident. But it also amazes me the lengths people will go to safeguard their Facebook information.

    ReplyDelete